Tuesday, July 10, 2012

Acure Organics Argan Conditioner

Okay ladies...let's talk shaving!  It's summer and we all want to have soft, smooth legs and shaving can sometimes irritate the skin.  I used to use shaving gels/soaps but used hair conditioner when didn't have anything else and will never go back!  I know many of us change up our shampoos and since we use more shampoo we're always left with excess conditioner.  I've heard from many women who have a stash of left over condtioners cluttering up their cabinets. What a great way to use up left over conditioners or some that didn't work so great on your hair.  We recently started carrying Acure Organics after I tried their Argan oil with CoQ10 shampoo & conditioner and fell in love!  The best part - the conditioner is the best shave gel ever!!  Give it a try and let me know what you think!

No comments:

Post a Comment